Real Time Installation Support
The Live Webinar Series provides Blueprint installing districts with real-time technical support and collaboration space. Need technical assistance on a Blueprint issue? Want to collaborate with other Blueprint installing district or building leaders about that issue? Need to be directed to tools and resources that can assist you with where you are right now in the installation journey? All of this and more can be done in real-time. The series is moderated by SWFT members who have the expertise you and your team need to get it done.
Real Time Installation Support will return in the fall!
Live Webinar Series – Talk about whatever you want.
- Wednesdays at 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Moderator Angela Jack
- Thursdays at 4:00-5:00 p.m. with Moderator Grant Chandler
Click on the link above at the indicated day/times and you will connect with a member of the Statewide Field Team via Zoom to find the support you need in real time.
Live Webinar Series – Focuses on the following Blueprint components on each week of the monthly series cycle.
- The Drivers and the Outer Ring – First Tuesday of the Month
- The Driver Systems – Second Tuesday
- The District Systems – Third Tuesday
- The Building Routines – Fourth Tuesday
Tuesdays at 12:00-1:00 pm and 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Moderated by Alecia Hoppa and Sarah Scott
Click on the link above at the indicated day/times and you will connect with a member of the Statewide Field Team via Zoom.