- This event has passed.
Blueprint Institute VII
August 4 @ 9:00 am - August 5 @ 3:00 pm
Virtual Blueprint Institute VII: Engaging and Refining Our Systems to Support Continuous Improvement
This Institute will be two days of learning and discussion around how you refine the systems in your districts, schools, and classrooms. This year we welcome two keynote speakers to our virtual institute. On August 4, Manny Scott will share real, life-changing lessons and support participants in learning to transform our schools into safe, positive environments where adults are equipped to reach all students. On August 5, Jenni Donohoo will provide the foundation for understanding the source of collective efficacy for teachers and school leaders as well as the significant impact it has on student achievement. Daily networking opportunities will allow for discussion around relevant topics and district highlights. Our 90-minute learning sessions will be application-focused providing examples, tools, and/or protocols that will support all efforts toward continuous improvement.
Tentative Schedule each day:
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Plenary Session/Keynote
- 10:15 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Networking and Breakout Sessions
Recommended Audience: Teams made up of district, building, teacher leaders, and their ISD & MDE partners
- Your registration for this institute provides you with access to all presentations, materials, schedules, and communication regarding the event.
- Cost – The institute is free to attend; registration is required.
- SCECHs – Up to 10 hours can be earned dependent upon the number of sessions attended.