- This event has passed.
Teacher Collaborative Routines – New Consolidated Course
August 10, 2020 - September 30, 2020
Teacher Collaborative Routines
This updated Teacher Collaborative Routines course consists of several modules designed to develop a theoretical understanding of each practice of teacher collaborative routines as defined in the Blueprint systems framework Evidence of Practice. This course will provide not only the research supporting collaborative best practices, but it will also provide practical support and examples that will enable teachers to move from theory to impactful and sustainable collaborative routines.
- Participants will explore the purpose, the practices, and the steps necessary to:
- effectively engage in routines that focus on the design and delivery of high-quality instruction;
- build their skills collaboratively around different ways that students solve/approach subject-specific learning tasks;
- use academic and non-academic data to understand student learning needs and to collaboratively plan responsive instruction and additional support; and
- develop impactful peer observations, feedback, and instructional dialogue that enhances teachers’ ability to provide responsive instruction and supports.
SCECH Hours – 7
This is a self-paced, online course that provides interaction with other participants and support from a Statewide Field Team instructor.