- This event has passed.
Blueprint Institute VI: Creating & Leading Systems for Sustainable Results
August 4 @ 8:30 am - August 5 @ 2:00 pm
The Blueprint Institute is going VIRTUAL for August 2020!
All sessions will be geared toward districts using the Blueprint framework as a guide for systems implementation. The institute will commence with a virtual plenary for all participants focused on capturing the unique opportunity for districts to forge and communicate a new identity after the disruption caused by prolonged school closure. Following the plenary, participants will be able to choose from a variety of timely breakout sessions within three strands: Leadership, Instructional Infrastructure, and Intense Student Support. Both days will conclude with networking opportunities around these same systems, allowing participants to process their learning and gain insights from colleagues around the state. Districts are encouraged to register teams made up of district, building, and teacher leaders. Please join us as we partner to leverage systems-thinking to be responsive to the needs of our students and communities!
- Your registration for this institute provides you with access to all presentations, materials, schedules, and communication regarding the two-day event and follow-up sessions.
- The institute is free to attend, but registration is required.
- Attend as many sessions as you wish each day.
“Change brings opportunity” ~Nido Quebin
“Times of transition spark great creativity and problem-solving.” ~ Leadership Network Participant
Schedule each day:
- 8:30-11:45 a.m Plenary / Breakout Sessions
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. – Networking sessions
SCECHs – Up to 8 SCECHs can be earned – dependent upon the number of sessions attended.